- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2 lbs cooked ground beef
- 10 flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, and salsa for garnish
- Stir together cream cheese, Pepperjack cheese, and taco seasoning. Fold in ground beef.
- Fill tortillas with mixture and tuck into little pockets. Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn chimichangas over and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, salsa, green onions and sour cream
***You can make this same recipe with Chicken. Use 2 whole cooked, shredded chicken breasts in place of the ground chuck.