· 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
· 2 tsp chili powder
· 2 tsp cumin
· ½ tsp garlic powder
· ½ tsp dried oregano
· ¼ tsp salt
· 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
· 1 medium onion, sliced
· 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced
· 12 flour tortillas
· Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, whatever you like
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
3. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
4. Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.