- 2 Door County Cherry Marinated Chicken breasts
(cooked, cooled and cubed)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries, cranberries, and
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped lettuce or slaw mix
- 3 Tablespoons of Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Layer in tortilla shell, roll and slice.
This is a great idea for taking to work for lunch, or as an after school snack. Healthy and easy!!!
This mixture will last for up to 3 days in fridge. Store in air tight container.
***You can use any variations that you like for this. You can use Greek Yogurt to replace the Miracle Whip, and any type of dried fruits or nuts that you like. Also flat bread or pita pockets are great for this.