- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 package of brown gravy mix
- In bowl, mix all ingredients except for chicken, brown gravy mix and cashews.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add chicken and marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
- Add all ingredients from bowl into crock-pot.