- 3 15 oz cans of Cannellini Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 14.5 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 whole breasts)
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of green chilies
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Chicken will shred easily.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions.
Cornbread muffins, or crispy french bread is great with this!