- 3 pound Chuck Roast
- 1 package dry ranch (regular or spicy)
- 1 package brown gravy
- 1 stick of butter
- Sport Peppers or Pepperoncini’s (optional)
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Place stick of butter on top of roast.
- Add carrots and potatoes.
- Scatter dry ranch and dry gravy evenly.
- Add peppers (optional)
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours
To make this Italian Beef, use Louie’s Italian Beef seasoning instead of the dry brown gravy and skip the carrots and potatoes. Beef will shred very easily.