- 3# boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup honey
- 6 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 2/3 cup of soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 5 sliced green onions
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients, (except chicken) in bowl and whisk.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to bowl.
- Marinate for 1 hour covered in fridge.
- Pour all ingredients into crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve over white rice, brown rice, or chicken fried rice