- 2 cans of crescent rolls (16)
- 16 pieces of thinly sliced deli ham
- 16 pieces of thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup of thinly sliced chicken, cooked (I cut mine into thin strips)
- Stone ground mustard
- Unroll triangles of crescent rolls and layer each triangle with one piece of ham, one piece of Swiss cheese, and about 2 thinly sliced strips of chicken.
- Drizzle with a little stone ground mustard, roll up and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 18 minutes.
Honey Mustard Dipping sauce:
4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
4 tablespoons of honey