- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1 large can (family size) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen hash browns (not shredded)
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 pie crusts (I used frozen, so easy)
- 2 Pillsbury crescent sheets
- Cook cubed chicken until browned. Let cool.
- In separate dish combines all other ingredients.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 2 pies shells (I used the 9 inch deep dish).
- Roll out crescent sheets and cover the filled pie shells.
- Trim off excess dough. Make slits in top of dough to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until nicely browned on top.