- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 2 10 ¾ ounce cans of cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 8 oz boxes of cornbread mix (I use the Jiffy boxes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer chicken in bottom of greased, 9 x 13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, add frozen vegetables.
- Spread over chicken in pan.
- Mix cornbread according to directions on box, and spread batter evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of cornbread mix and bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until gold and bubbly.
*I found this recipe on the web, I have made this with Bisquick instead of cornbread before, and it’s good too!! The Bisquick just gives you more of that crispy pot pie flavor.