- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese (let sit out to soften)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)
- rice or egg noodles (as shown)
- Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning together in the crock pot.
- Start it on low and let them sit in there for about 30 min so the cream cheese is softer to stir.
- Put in chicken and cover with the mix.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until the chicken is cooked and fall-apart-tender.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles
****You can use frozen chicken breast, but add an hour of cooking time