- 3lb chuck roast,or rump roast cut into large chunks
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 8oz pepperoncini pepper slices plus juice
- 14.5oz can beef broth
- provolone cheese slices (I used mozzarella)
- hoagie buns
- Place the cut up pieces of rump roast or chuck roast in crock pot.
- Mix salad dressing and beef broth together and add to crock pot.
- Add peppers and juice last. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve meat mixture with toasted hoagie rolls and mozzarella or provolone cheese