- 1 pkg of Tortellini (I used the cheese filled Mona’s Tortellini)
- 1 small bag of fresh spinach
- 2 cans petite diced tomatoes
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 lb sausage (I used pork, but Italian sausage is also good)
- Brown sausage and drain, set aside.
- In crock pot, place tortellini, spinach, tomatoes and chicken broth, add sausage, and then cube up cream cheese and add.
- Mix all ingredients and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Let sit a few minutes before serving so sauce will thicken.
Make sure to have lots of crispy French or Italian bread for dipping up the cream sauce it is delicious.