- 1 lb cooked, drained,and cooled pasta
- 2 cooked, cooled, and cubed Door County Cherry Chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped red onion
- stalks chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- In separate dish combine dressing ingredients until smooth. Add to the cooled ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
Store in airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.