- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 oz container of cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 packages shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- Parmesan/Romano cheese grated
- Italian seasoning
- Take cottage cheese, 1 bag mozzarella cheese, one egg, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 c grated Parmesan Romano cheese and mix well.
- Brown ground chuck and drain.
- Add pasta sauce and let simmer while boiling lasagna noodles.
- Drain noodles and let dry while making filling. I usually add a little olive oil to boiling water, it keeps the noodles from sticking.
- Take lasagna noodles and add filling down the middle then simply “roll up” some filling will fall out, I tend to overfill min.
- Layer sauce in bottom of baking dish for roll-ups to sit on. Place roll ups on top of spaghetti sauce and press down gently into sauce.
- Cover roll ups with more sauce, and add more mozzarella shredded cheese and top with Parmesan Romano cheese.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes till cheese melts and it’s bubbly. You are basically just melting the cheese, everything else is cooked.