- 2# Ham Loaf
- ½ cup cracker crumbs (I used Ritz crackers, but you can use any kind as well as plain bread crumbs)
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients and shape into mini loaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
You can use all kinds of toppers on ham loaves. I like to use warm cherry pie filling. Just heat and pour some over cooked loaves. Delicious!!!
You can also make the following toppings:
- Brown sugar/mustard glaze mix 2 Tablespoons brown sugar and 1 Tablespoon of mustard to make a paste coat the loaves with glaze for the last 10 minutes of bake time.
- Apricot glaze: Top loaves with apricot preserves for the last 10 minutes of bake time. Makes a sweet fruit glaze that is amazing with the ham.
Mini loaves also can be frozen in Ziploc bags and pulled out whenever you want to make up some. They freeze great!!!