- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 pkg “Louie’s” Italian Beef seasoning
- 1 pkg hoagie buns
- 10-12 slices mozzarella cheese
- Cut roast into chunks and place in crock pot.
- Follow directions on back of Louie’s Italian Beef seasoning and place in crock pot on low for 5-6 hours. Meat will fall apart and make a great juice for dipping.
- Take hoagie buns and place on cookie sheet and top with slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in broiler in oven til cheese is bubbly and buns will be toasted.
- Add the Italian Beef mixture and serve.
I also like to use Louie’s muffuletta toppings, we have a mild and a spicier version at the shop, and both are great on top of any sandwich!! Or you can cook up green peppers and onions in olive oil until soft and these make great toppers too!!