- Sirloin (however much you need)
- Frozen Veggies (however much you need)
- 1 Pkg brown gravy
- 2/3 c water
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/3 c dark corn syrup or molasses
- 1/4 c oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients together. Now is is the time to add a little heat if you want. I add just a little crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cut up your meat and heat in a large skillet with 1 TBS Olive Oil until browned.
- Add frozen veggies (I like a combination of peppers, onions, squash, and carrots…but you can use whatever frozen blend you like best). Steam until firm, but not mushy.
- Pour sauce over meat/veggies and toss until sauce has thickened and ingredients are coated evenly.
- Serve over your favorite rice.**You can also make this with Chicken, just used boneless skinless chicken breast and substitute chicken gravy for the brown gravy mix and Teriyaki sauce for the soy sauce