- 2 lbs of stew meat
- 1 pkg of brown gravy
- 1 pkg of beef stew seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 5 carrots peeled and diced (I used the mini carrots and just diced them up)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ finely chopped onions
- In crock pot add tomatoes, brown gravy mix, and beef stew seasoning mix. Mix well and add about ½ cup water.
- Add stew meat, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery.
- Mix well and cook on low for 7 hours.
Serve with bread and butter. Perfect for a cold, windy day!!!!