- 8-10 thin sliced sirloin steak
- Salt & Pepper (according to taste)
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Steak Seasoning
- Olive Oil
For the Veggie Filling
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 5-6 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
For the Balsamic Glaze
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- Place steak in 9 x 13 pan and marinate in fridge with salt/pepper, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and olive oil.
- Chop all veggies into sticks and cook in pan on stove in olive oil and garlic until soft (don’t cook the green onions). Set aside to cool.
- Place bundle of veggies in steak and roll into tight bundle. Insert toothpick to hold in place. Sear in pan with olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter on all sides, until done (I like mine medium rare) and set aside.
- To make the balsamic glaze, simmer all ingredients for glaze in saucepan until it thickens.
- Place steak on plate, and drizzle balsamic glaze over the top.