- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 – 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion sliced or green onions
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Brown the chicken breasts in a pan. In a blender place the garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, water and mix until smooth.
- Place the browned chicken breasts in a pan and cover with the basil, garlic mixture. Top with tomatoes and onion and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
*Original recipe also called for 1 cup of sliced mushrooms, which I omitted.