- 6 eggs
- 2 lb bacon sausage
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 6 slices bread (cut into small cubes)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix eggs, milk, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and 3/4 of the cheese.
- Fry sausage and drain. Let cool.
- Add sausage to egg mixture and stir.
- Pour into 9 x 13 greased pan and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes uncovered.
**I don’t add salt until after baked, the bacon sausage seasonings usually have enough salt.