- 3 lb chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing (optional for dipping)
- Pre-heat oven to 425-F.
- Put the wings in a large bowl & drizzle the liquid smoke seasoning on them and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry spices together.
- Pour them over the wings and mix well.
- Place the wings onto wire racks with cookie sheets underneath to catch any drippings. (I line my cookie sheets with foil for easy clean up).
- After 30 minutes, turn the wings over and bake for about 10-15 minutes more or until they are slightly crispy and golden brown.
Serve hot with ranch or blue cheese dressing.