- 3 pound Pork Loin Roast
- 2 packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of red wine (or chicken stock)
- 4 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
- black pepper
- Place pork tenderloin in crock pot with the dry onion soup mix.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, and turn the roast to coat all sides.
- Spread garlic and ginger over top of roast, making sure to leave as much as you can on the top of the roast.
- Sprinkle pepper over top.
- Cover, and cook for 6 hours on low.
You can make a gravy out of the onion liquid by using 1 cup of the liquid and a package of brown gravy mix or pork gravy mix.