- 2 T Olive oil
- 2 T Butter
- 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (I used freshly grated but you can use the powdered as well)
3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley (or 1 Tablespoon dried)
- In large skillet melt butter and oil. Add chopped garlic and cook on low heat until garlic is soft. Watch closely so you don’t burn the garlic.
- Add 3 cups of chicken stock and the pasta.
- Cook until pasta is soft and liquid reduced. Add Parmesan cheese and heavy cream and toss with the chopped parsley.
- Serve with garlic Parmesan chicken.
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Bake 4 of our marinated Garlic Parmesan chicken breasts in a 400 degree oven.
- Drizzle baking pan with olive oil for a crunchy crust.
- Cook 10 minutes, flip and cook again for another 10-15 minutes until cooked through. The high heat makes for a crunchier crust.
You can slice the breast over the pasta if you prefer. This will serve 4.