- 5 sandwich cut butterfly pork chops (cut in half to make 10)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 4 large red potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced into rings
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place flour, salt, and pepper in dish and lightly coat pork chops.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown on both sides. Just sear, we aren’t cooking all the way through.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a greased 13 x 9 baking dish, layer potatoes on bottom of pan.
- Add the pork chops over them.
- Add another layer of potatoes,then onions.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup with 3/4 can of water and pour over top of all ingredients.
- Cover potatoes and onions completely.
- Add shredded cheese and bake in oven for 30-45 minutes.