- 2 cans of crescent rolls (16)
- 16 pieces of thinly sliced corned beef
- 16 thinly sliced pieces of Swiss cheese (I like baby Swiss for this)
- Drained sauerkraut
- Thousand island dressing
- Unroll crescents and layer with one slice of corned beef, one slice of Swiss cheese, add a little sauerkraut and then drizzle a little Thousand Island dressing over the top.
- Roll up and place on cookie sheet and continue until you have 16 appetizers.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 18 minutes.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.