- 3 lb pork loin
- 2 packages McCormick Pork Gravy
- Your favorite veggie (I used a Normandy Blend available in our freezer section)
- Rub pork loin with olive oil rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan fat side up and surround with vegetables.
- Take one pkg of pork gravy and 1/2 cup water.
- Mix and pour over pork loin and vegetables.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Uncover for last 15 minutes to brown.
- Let meat rest, then slice and plate.
- Save drippings from pan and add the last pkg of pork gravy and water to make one cup of liquid.
- Drizzle pork loin with gravy and enjoy!!!