- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent sheets (best invention ever)
- 1 lb bacon sausage (you can use any meat you like: Pepperoni, sausage, hamburger)
- 1 jar/can pizza sauce
- Various cheeses (pepperjack, cheddar, mozzarella)
- Various toppings (jalapeno peppers, onions, olives, whatever you like on pizza)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook sausage until done. Bacon sausage has a pink cast to it because of the bacon, but you will be able to tell it is fully cooked. Set aside to drain.
- On cookie sheet, spread out the crescent sheet until it is a 9 x 13 shape.
- Spread pizza sauce down the middle of the dough only (you won’t need too much sauce, you don’t want the crust to be soggy).
- Now add all your meats, toppings and lastly add cheese.
- Fold up the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch shut.
- Make sure to seal the ends too, to keep all the goodies inside.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and serve.
This recipe will make 2 whole Stromboli’s, enough to serve 4-5 people.
***You can make all kinds of variations of this. Try using Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese, it’s delicious!!!