- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 med zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 3 sliced and peeled potatoes
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 medium bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- In a large crock pot, layer chicken breasts, (I slice mine into strips but you can leave in halves), onions, and cover with BBQ sauce.
- Add layer of sliced potatoes cover with BBQ sauce.
- Add layer of sliced zucchini and yellow squash and empty rest of BBQ sauce over all of the layers.
- Cook in crock pot for 5-6 hours on low